Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Polish: China Glaze Up & Away!

I’m sooo excited! I just ordered myself my own set of China Glaze’s spring collection – the first full collection I’ve ever really felt inspired to order! After seeing swatches on the gurus’ blogs, I knew I had to have the whole set. I also ordered the rest of the Wizard of Ooh Ahz Returns collection (I got Ruby Pumps for Christmas), some decals, and a couple of Orly miniature bottles. I’m so excited!

I promise, I will eventually post actual nail polish pictures on here … my manicures have turned out particularly poorly the last couple of times, so they’re really not good for anything other than top and base coat reviews. I’m really loving this Sephora by OPI Lagoon-A Beach on my nails right now, though. It’s a great pale blue with lots of sparkle. It’s somewhere between a shimmer and a glitter. Unfortunately it’s a limited edition color, though, and it looks like the website at least is sold out. My manicure probably would have turned out better if I hadn’t used a new top and base coat combination … I’ll definitely have to do some experimenting. Expect pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment